Important Coffee House Dates
In case you missed them this last Sunday, here are some important dates to keep in mind…
- Beginning after September 9th, Pete and Scott would like to meet with each family in the church individually to discuss the coffee house project.
- Sunday, September 14th – Coffee House Sunday! Come and experience something new… (bring a few toonies and loonies)
- Sunday, September 21st – Our proposal will be available to the church with an open lunch to follow after church (more details to come).
- Tuesday, September 23rd – Please come to the Tuesday night meeting at the Hardy’s to discuss, ask questions, and pray. (7:30 PM).
- Sunday, September 28th – The church will vote on whether to submit an application to the Baptist Union Development Foundation for start-up and operating capital for the coffee house.
- Tuesday, September 30th – The application deadline for grant funding.
Please don’t hesitate to contact either myself or Scott if you have questions, and I would strongly encourage everyone who is interested to attend the Tuesday night meetings as they are a great time of prayer / information / discussion.